Friday 9 August 2013

Mini-album

I don't know what I would do without the Internet. When I am out of ideas I just have to look around and something will turn up.
This beautiful mini-album is almost a copy of an idea from the Internet using the paper line "Bohemian Bazar" 8x8 inch from G45.
The album is closed with a large magnet which holds very well.


The first two pages are held in blue. Each page has a pocket with a tag. These pockets are also closed with magnets, but the small ones. No magnet is visible as I put them behind the papers.



Next two pages are opened with two flaps - also closed with small magnets.



Here is a small pocket with a beautiful tag.


These two pages are also pockets with large tags.


The last pages. The right one with a tag.


Not a big project - but very fun to make.
I

4 comments: